Pearson Gore Limited - Redress Scheme.
The following notes set out the procedure we will follow in dealing with any complaint:
1. We have appointed Stuart Jerden or Mark Van Blommestein of Pearson Gore, 44 – 46 Queen Street, Ramsgate, Kent CT11 9EF telephone number 01843 851000 to deal with complaints. If you have a question or if you would like to make a complaint please do not hesitate to contact him.
2. If you have initially made your complaint verbally, whether face to face or on the telephone please also make it in writing addressed to Stuart Jerden or Mark Van Blommestein above.
3. Once we have received your written complaint Stuart Jerden or Mark Van Blommestein will contact you within 7 working days of him receiving the complaint. At this stage we will give you our understanding of your case. We may also invite you to make any further comments that you may have in relation to this.
4. Within 21 days of receipt of your written summary Stuart Jerden or Mark Van Blommestein will write to you to inform you of the outcome of his internal investigation into your complaint and let you know what action we have taken or will take.
5. If the complaint has still not been resolved to your satisfaction and you are a private individual then you can refer your complaint to the Ombudsman Services : Property.
Ombudsman Services : Property
P.O. Box 1021
If you are a business Client then you can refer your complaint to The Arbitration Procedure for Surveying Disputes.
The Arbitration Procedure for Surveying Disputes
70 Fleet Street
Pearson Gore is a private limited company in England and Wales under the number 3378770, registered office 44 – 46 Queen Street, Ramsgate, Kent CT11 9EF regulated by RICS
PEARSON GORE LIMITED